Wednesday 25 September 2013

Nuclear Blackout Review

So my rather lengthy blog of my experience during Nuclear Blackout is complete. An epic experience I found a new threshold in pain and determination.  Now for the review:

Overall another impressive event hosted by Nuclear Races. Bearing in mind the short amount of time they had to prepare (the event was a fairly last minute addition) and the unique challenges the darkness presented I think the event was an overall success. Well worth the registration fee. Although I do wish they would add medals to their events.

Below is the complete obstacle list. If you fancy trying mud running, you should seriously consider one of Nuclear Races Events. It will test you physically and mentally and I guarantee you'll meet some awesome people. You'll become part of a growing community, a community I'm proud to be part of!

Obstacle List

1. Bean Bags (squidgy giant bales)
2. The Last Straw (big haystack)
3. Fallen Log
4. Farmyard Manure
5. Hopscotch (tyres)
6. The Lake District (water)
7. "Combine" monkey swing
8. Reels of Fortune (round bales with gap)
9. Dirty Bottomless Bog (stinky)
10. Don't Bale Out (plastic coated bales)
11. Cargo Climb
12. Tired Legs (tyre pit)
13. The Bollards
14. Rampage (ramp)

No comments:

Post a Comment