Thursday 3 October 2013

The madness continues.....


After the challenge of Nuclear Blackout you might think I have learned my lesson? Afriad not I am more determined than ever to make 2013 the year I COMPETE!!!!!

So after some conversations with the organisor, I am now signed up to Back 2 The Trenches. I signed up for the 6k run. I have been told it will consist of usual mud madness with river runs hill climbs etc. However, this course will have the new and added challenge of an electrical obstacle known as 'The Spiders Web'!

Ill be honest Im absolutely bricking it at the throught of this one obstacle. Id actually rather run Blackout again!



I will try and post on my lead up to the race and then hopefully (if I survice) another review.

Did I mention one of the obstacles includes fire?? What doesnt kill us makes us stronger...right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment