Monday 7 October 2013

Im back!!!!!

Its been 2 weeks since blackout with a week of no training and a few 'duff' PT sessions.  Well Saturday morning I met Phil at the gym. Must admit I was a little anxious.

Warm up went well. Then was time to get in the squat rack. A quuck set with just the 20kg bar felt good. We added 2 x 15kg and a pushed out another set  Started to feel good!

We both looked at each other and added some more weight. To be honest not a clue what we added think another 5kg each side? (60kg in total!) I Managed to push out the final sets without too much bother. Walked out of the squat rack feeling kinda good ; )

We then moved onto pulls. Now these felt good. By the second set we had moved the weight up to virtually the full stack!!!

Yes..I ache today my gluts and shoulders feel the workout...but I dont care. First time in 2 weeks I feel that not only have I got back to where I was...I think I pushed past it.

Im back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment