Wednesday 30 October 2013

Lactic Round 3!!

Wel in a few short days I will be competing in another Nuclear Lactic race. Lactic Fallout!!
There races will always have a special place as Rush was my first obstacle race.

Whilst I continue to train I reflect on how far I have progressed in just over a year. Damn alot has changed!

Over 3 inches on my waist, 10kg (ish) Im holding my own in the gym with proper workouts. Ok so tge weight isnt tge heaviest but thats not my aim. We are going for lean definition. I trust Phil implicitly and I know he will help me hit this goal. My diet is varied but still better than it ever has been. Surprisingly this is actually the hardest part of my training. Eating badly is so easy!!! ; )

A year ago a training warm up session and a shory 1.8km run and I was destroyed!!

Lactic Rush was the first obstacle race I had competed in. I had no idea what to expect. Nievity really is bliss. Im probably more nervous now as I know what to expect!

That said it was alot of fun and the race that really kick started 2013 for me. Lactic taught me to continue pushing the boundaries. I have achieved more in the last 12 months than I ever felt possible.

Well on Nov 3rd I continue to push my boundaries. After the rain and storms this week the mud is going to be EPIC!! Wish me luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment