Friday 4 April 2014

Thank You!

Its just gone midnight and im home alone. Im not tired tonight. Think its the last ofnthebside effevts of the steroids. Ill really be glad when I finish this course. As anyone in training will tell you Im thinking about the weekends gym or running sessions. I know to all you non runners its sad isnt it. Ro mybfellow runners. You know what I mean.;)

Its been the end of a good day. I manage to meet with the Trenches team. What a great bunch of genuune people. I havebeen so fortunate over the last few months to meet new people and make new friends.

Beating Bowel Cancer used a photo of me today for their #LIFTINGTHELID April awareness campaign. I spent most of the afternoon brimming with pride. Id lie if I said it wasnt my ego, but, hopefully it would lead people here, to the website or even start to investigate what an OCR is. That and any piblicity for awareness is worth it.

whilst refelcting on the day I decided to check the blog stats. Blogspot is great. Not only is ait a easy blogging tool but yhe statistjvs that you are able to review is awesome. How many views, what blog even where in the world theviews were. Nuce ro know Im being read as far as Singapore!!

Anyway, as I check im stunned, speechless. For those of you that know me not avregular thing. Ive usually always gotsome svarcastic or cocky response ;) This is because today alone I have had nearly 100 page views! Ive not trackedbut this is definately one of the highest hit days I can recall. Also the posts have been varied from recent to some of my first.

Once again humbled that my rambling, the words that fall out of my head would even entertain 100 people to take a look. So this post is simply to say THANKS. Thanks to everyone thats logged on, supported me, gave bowel cancer symptoms a second thought.

Right, well im off before I get too mushy and start tontear up..lol

see you in the mud soon.
#MUDBAGRUNNER

No comments:

Post a Comment