Tuesday 15 April 2014

Im published!! Well kinda ; )

Timing is everything....

A few months ago I mentioned in a post that I had been given the opportunity to write a guest blog for Securicare (my Ostomy product supplier)

Our hope was my 'unique' outlook on life would help others with or soon to have a stoma.  I dont like using this term but Securicare assure me my story should also be inspirational to those having a tough time adjusting to their new life as an Ostomist.

In this newsletter I was asked to write an intro plus a review of one of the products I use.
I hope to ostomists its useful and to non ostomists a small insight into ostomy products.
I know its a bit if a stretch to say I'm 'published' but this is going to hit (I believe) 10,000 subscribers.   Either way Im super excited!!

My blog should hopefully reach a larger audience.  Great for my awareness goals!!

Take a look, browse the website learn something new ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment