Monday 14 April 2014

Bowel Cancer Awareness

So when I started this blog my hope was my story, my journey my battle and ultimately my ramblings would help. Help someone that may be starting their own journey, their own battle.

April is Bowel Cancer awareness month and it seems appropriate to post some blogs about what bowel cancer actually is. Cancer is a word thrown around in the media and our daily lives far too often. I fear we have become desensitised its actually meaning.

As I have often said Cancer does not equal the end. But that doesnt mean we dont owe it respect, the attention it deserves. Awareness of symptoms and early diagnosis does saves lives.

In this next few posts Im hoping to share some more 'clinical' details about what bowel cancer symptons are.

I hope you find them useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment