Tuesday 25 March 2014

1 week 2 10km OCR's

Wow...now that was a tough week! 

In the space of 7 days I ran 2 10KM OCR events. I was behind in my blog post about Nuclear Blackout so instead I thought I'd write a review of 2 very different (yet equally enjoyable) events. 

Blackout was an epic challenge with some HUGE obstackes and Trenches was a run with hills, hills and more hills. Plus ran with some of my OCR newb mates.

So im just waiting for Back 2 Trenches pics to be uploaded and I'll do my best to share with you my experiences of both.

Plus Back 2 Trenches was the first full race with my Go Pro hero3 HD camera. So after some editing I should be able to share with you some first person highlights.....

Here is some pics while u wait from both events.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment