Friday 14 March 2014

Preperation for Blackout!!!

How can I articulate how I feel about my race Saturday. Well its like the night before xmas. Im genuinely that excited!!

My OCR obsession started at Nuclear races and I cant wait to start my 2014 OCR campaign!

Nuclear races have definitely upped the obstacles. A 1/4 pipe and a newly announced ring crossing!! I have to record this race. My go pro has to make the journey into the darkness!

These races have brought me so much over the last 12 months. The obvious sense of achievement,  the drive to keep pushing, keep training and proving that being an ostomist doesnt mean the end of the world.

More than that I have made some good new friends. OCR obsessives. NUKERS to the core!! Im looking forward to the race to try out the new course and obstacles but also to run shoulder to shoulder with my mud brothers ; )

Check out some of the teaser pics of Saturdays nights obstacles. Just imagine them in the dark!!!!
#LOVEMUD

No comments:

Post a Comment