Saturday 12 March 2016

A Facebook update I just needed to add as a blog post

Looking at my diary for next week. Just seeing what life holds in store...then it hits home it my stomaversary next week.

For me the MOST significant date in my life. More significant than when I was diagnosed with Cancer.

Next week it will be 9 years ago that my life changed forever.

Hard to explain to people that coming to terms with having cancer was infinitely easier than dealing with the changes this bag has made to my life.

Would I change it..HELL NO!

This insignificant appliance has changed my life in so many ways I can't even begin to explain. It continues to shape and change my life in ways I never thought possible.

Does it make how I am feeling right now any easier?
No!
Overthinking is just what I do...who I am. My bag hasn't changed that.. it's probably just made it worse.

I'm not one to dwell in the past. To think about the 'what ifs'
But at this time of year.....Fuck me it's tough xx

No comments:

Post a Comment