Monday 19 January 2015

19th Jan and first blog post of 2015? Shame on me :(

well I havent posted for quite awhile.  A common theme, life has been very busy!  So sorry for a short post but...

At work there always seems to be something to do

My training is ramping back up to 4 days a week (yes I am fixed) blog about that soon!

Being part of the Nuclear team is AWESOME, but its also keeping me rather busy

Then there is trying to find the time to spend with my family.

I'm actually writing this blog on my phone whilst stuck in some traffic on my way home from work. ;)

So this is more of a taster blog than a full post.  But to give you a hint I have some new posts sharing my time with the Nukers, my road to recovery and getting back in training plus the usual unique Ostomy based blogs coming very very soon.

Happy 2015 people!

No comments:

Post a Comment