Thursday 2 October 2014

2nd Published blog

When I started this blog I never expected it to be any more than some rambling that a few people would humour me and read.  I ddint expect it to open as many doors and be read by so many people.

Last night it even inspired a fellow OCR addict to start writting his own blog! :)

Life has been hectic and I am a bit behind with my blogging.  I have 4 races that Im writting about (this will probably appear as a comparison of the 4 races) Lots of events have happened good and bad.

So many posts so little time...lol

Anyway here is a link to my latest blog posted by Clinimed, have a read, take a look learn something about the world of an Ostomist.


http://www.securicaremedical.co.uk/Menu/Securicare-Blog/ArtMID/15413/ArticleID/23/What-Is-It-Really-Like-At-SecuriCare.aspx 

No comments:

Post a Comment