Sunday 1 November 2015

Just For Men #Mantime

So...That's it. My fly on the wall videoing for Just for Men has finished.

I've submitted all my videos and so far feedback has been good. The agency are happy. :)

They have actually been great. No pressure but infinite support. I still can't believe that my Beardy journey is of interest to anyone.

Without giving too much away (cause you have to watch the campaign!) The videos document my journey regrow ing my beard and sharing my stories about beating bowel cancer.

I also got to try JFM Beard and moustache for the first time (FYI I'm a convert!)
I won't lie (I never do) some of the filming was tough. Bringing back some memories. Not memories I'd blocked but some I hadn't considered for the last 8 years.

I just hope that..well...me being me hits the spot for JFM. Having access to share my story and use their social network is HUGE!!

We are only a few weeks away from Decembeard 2015 so my just giving page is set and ready.



However this year I am calling on my Beardy brothers to join 'My Team' so sign up raise some donations.

Someone is diagnosed with Bowel Cancer every 15 minutes, yet 90% of all cases diagnosed early are successfully treated. Proving that early diagnosis really does save lives....IT SAVED MINE!

So either sign up to my team or donate....either way you could be making a REAL difference in someone's life

https://www.justgiving.com/Mud-Bag-Runner-Decembeard-2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment